5 CREATIVE STATIONS YOU CAN DO AT YOUR STEAM BIRTHDAY PARTY
Birthday parties are old-fashioned now, but for kids, it is still everything they want. The kids of modern times are very hard to please, and convincing them with a regular birthday party is a tough job. I do not understand why they need innovation and rush in everything because, being honest, I would have loved to have a quiet birthday as a kid. In recent years, organizing a STEAM birthday party has gained much popularity in the masses, and it is indeed for the proper purposes. If you are thinking about celebrating a STEAM-focused birthday party for your kid but lack ideas of the station setup, you should continue reading.
- Science:: Science is a vast field; it encompasses all aspects of nature and more. You can pull this station with many creative things, starting with its decoration. You can either focus on just one subject or go with a general purpose. You can go with fun volcanoes experiments or anything easy to demonstrate. You can also plan out some related gifts and have an audience.
- Technology: Technology is everywhere, but our minds can go blank when planning something with it. You can bring in the best video games or VR motion rides kind of a thing and introduce the kids to a new idea. The technology could cost you a little more because you will have to get the necessary gadgets, but it would also be fun.
- Engineering: The third station goes to engineering, and it could show you stars in the day to plan. Many people might question how engineering is supposed to bring fun? Well, there are many things you can do, starting with Legos and other building activities. It is not safe for kids to be around fundamental tools, but you can always improvise with the fake ones. You can do your decoration keeping the theme of Bob, the builder, and entertain.
- Art: This is the most fun part because there is so much you can do. You can either go for a bare face painting or get complex with a “tie and dye your shirt” station. Art is something that almost everybody enjoys, and you can play this station to the best with your creativity and ideas.
- Mathematics: If you ask me, I will say maths is the most challenging thing for a kid to enjoy. As a kid, I used to have a hard time dealing with it, and I believe most of you will agree. It is because we never had fun opinions to learn it, but the kids today are blessed. You can look out for some tricks that use maths for the purpose and design a station around it.